- Sort By:
Fort RajwadaNo.1, Hotel Complex, Jodhpur Barmer Link Road, Indira Colony, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001
Jaisalmer Marriott Resort and SpaJaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa, Jaislmer - Sam - Dhanana Road, Police Line, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India
Plan Your Destination Wedding in Jaisalmer
Here are other Awesome cities for Destination Wedding in Rajasthan other than Jaisalmer
Dreaming of a Bollywood style destination wedding? Jaisalmer is your next stop
One of the most exotic and fun places to go on a trip in India is Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. Located in the heart of Thar Desert, Jaisalmer is popularly known as the “Golden City”. This city stands on the beautiful yellowish sandstone is crowned by the ancient Jaisalmer Fort. What separates Jaisalmer from the rest of the cities in Rajasthan is the rich culture that is, even after all these years, is still kept intact by the city. No other city in the state of Rajasthan has kept or preserved their culture in a way that Jaisalmer did. It is like a whole different vibe when you’re here.
Now imagine a traditional style wedding amidst this beauty and being surrounded by hills while a soft breeze passes by. How magnificent would that be! And that’s exactly why in this article we’ll tell you a few reasons to plan your destination wedding in Jaisalmer.
If you have your guests coming from across the globe or across the country, Jaisalmer is a city that is very well connected by road and airports and reaching to your wedding venue would be easy and hassle free
- Wedding venues? Choose the best one
Wedding venues in Jaisalmer are ample, like so many to choose from and each one would keep that rich vibe of Jaisalmer. From Suryagarh to Fort Rajwada and Desert Tulip Hotel and Resort, the choices of wedding venues in Jaisalmer are virtually endless.
Have limited budget for your destination wedding? No worries! Jaisalmer won’t be that problematic. An average wedding in Jaisalmer would cost about Rs. 25-30 lakhs, which is pretty nominal and affordable for a destination wedding.
- Too many wedding planners to make it better
Jaisalmer is a very famous place for a destination wedding. And so, you would find a great number of wedding planners. They can provide you a great package and would take care of basically, everything. From décor to food to taking care of the guests. Pretty much sorted no?
- Great weather in spring and winters
If you’re planning to tie the knot in the months of October to March, then there’s nothing better than Jaisalmer. This city has the best weather in springs and winters. Temperatures going up to 27 degrees makes it perfectly fine. Not too hot, not too cold.
But here are some things you should know before planning a destination wedding in Jaisalmer:
- Pre-book everything. Jaisalmer is quite a tourist place. So even if you’re planning a small outing around your wedding day, make sure to pre book everything to avoid the last minute hassles
- Choose the wedding planner after your research. You have a lots of events to plan. Mehndi, sangeet, haldi, etc. Make sure to do your research and find a wedding planner that would give you the best package.
- Select the venue that covers all your requirements. Just don’t go for what your friends might’ve experienced in the past. Always put your research and needs above of that.