Ramsukh Resort, MahabaleshwarRamsukh Resorts and Spa Hotels in Mahabaleshwar, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra, India
- Reception Lawn
- 300 Seating | 350 Floating
- Conference Hall
- 180 Seating | 200 Floating
- Forest Canopy + Conference Hall
- 300 Seating | 500 Floating
- Valley Side Lawn & Forest
- 2 Outdoor 325 Seating | 500 Floating
- Black & Red Hall
- 300 Seating | 350 Floating
- Black & Red Hall + Lawn
- 600 Seating | 700 Floating
- World of Veg restaurant near Pool Deck
- 125 Seating | 175 Floating
- Pool Deck(covered)+Program Deck near World of Veg restaurant
- 225 Seating | 300 Floating
- Heritage Wing Lawn
- 50 Seating | 90 Floating
- Advait Bungalow with Pool & Lawn
- 200 Seating | 250 Floating
- Advait Wada Lawn
- 30 Seating | 40 Floating
- Sunrise Deck + C Wing Lawn
- 100 Seating | 200 Floating
- In house alcohol not available
- In house Catering
- In House DJ Available
- Outside Alcohol Permitted
- Outside Catering Allowed
- Outside Decorators Permitted
- Outside DJ Pemitted
- Type: Destination Wedding
About this Venue
Are you dreaming of a grand destination wedding away from the hustle bustle of the city, in the middle of a forest? Your search should end at Ramsukh resort based in Mahabaleshwar near Mumbai. The 5-star property has a huge area within the resort which is covered by about 2000 natural rainforest trees with a variety of amenities amidst the nature. They have been with WedMeGood for 2 years and 8 months.
The lush green forest theme Ramsukh resort offers the best services in all senses to experience the nature as well as your events for you and your guests. Wedding is a very special occasion and it happens once in a lifetime. Their trained and dedicated staff strives to make this special occasion of yours unforgettable.
They provide you with their banquet hall and uncovered lawns by the pool, which are spacious event spaces and a suitable setup for hosting pre-wedding ceremonies like engagement, sangeet, mehndi and so on followed by the main wedding ceremony. What’s special about this venue is its extravagant terrace where you can have rooftop parties. With the swimming pool in view.
- Black and Red Hall– This hall can accommodate upto 300 guests in seating and 350 in floating. This hall is a great option for you to host any pre wedding celebrations or wedding.
- Conference Hall– This hall can accommodate up to 180 guests in seating and 200 in floating and is suitable for hosting events like sangeet, mehandi.
- World of Veg restaurant near Pool Deck– This hall can accommodate upto 125 guests in seating and 175 in floating. This hall is a great option for you to host any pre wedding celebrations.
- ** Valley side lawn**:The well-maintained lawn can accommodate upto 325 guests in seating and 500 in floating. This space is suitable for wedding or reception.
- Heritage Wing Lawn:The well-maintained lawn can accommodate upto 50 guests in seating and 90 in floating. This space is suitable for mehandi.
- Advait Wada Lawn:The well-maintained lawn can accommodate upto 30 guests in seating and 40in floating.
They will cater to all your requirements and expectations to deliver maximum customer satisfaction. They will surely make your wedding a gala event. They have all facilities like:
- Basic electricity and backup
- In house DJ
- In house catering
- Valet parking
- Bridal room
- In house decor
CATERING FACILITY AND CUISINES OFFERED
Their renowned multi-cuisine catering offers a wide range of exquisite and exotic cuisine which create a memorable eating experience. They have a talented bunch of chefs who would bring out their best talent of presenting with delicious vegetarian and non vegetarian food.
It is located in Mahabaleshwar near Mumbai. Spread across a large area of land and situated at an easily accessible location.
When words fail, senses speak. Truly leaving you speechless, Ramsukh Resorts Mahabaleshwar, gets as bigger, better and grander as you can imagine! Surrounded by trees and green covers, the venue can accommodate a large number of guests over hundreds comfortably. This venue is perfect for those seeking a larger than life experience in an exotic ambiance.