The Taj West EndRace Course Road, High Grounds, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
- Banquet Hall 1
- 50 Seating | 80 Floating
- Banquet Hall 2
- 400 Seating | 450 Floating
- Banquet Hall 3
- 700 Seating | 1000 Floating
- Lawn 1
- 60 Seating | 1200 Floating
- Lawn 2
- 50 Seating | 75 Floating
- 50 Seating | 75 Floating
- Blue Bar
- 150 Seating | 200 Floating
- in house alcohol
- In house Catering
- in house DJ not available
- Outside Alcohol not permitted
- Outside Decorators Permitted
- Outside DJ Pemitted
- Type: Destination Wedding
About this Venue
Welcome to Heritage and History. The Taj West End, a lush, 20-acre garden in the middle of Bangalore, a bustling city. The Taj West End is a sanctuary for today’s discerning business traveller and offers up an array of cutting edge business technology, and a 24-hour Business Centre. For the leisure seeker, there is plenty to do. Sip drinks under a 125-years old Banyan tree. Laze in the sun. Linger over high tea and let us demonstrate that even though the old days certainly had plenty going for them, the present is even better.
Destination wedding in bangalore
The 117 spacious rooms and suites at the hotel are each nestled in lush gardens, capturing the essence of the Garden City of Bengaluru. Nestled amidst lush gardens, Taj West End, Bengaluru provides an idyllic backdrop for all your business meetings and event’s needs. The gorgeous venues coupled with their famed services make your event a success.
- Grand Ballroom: It is a magnificent pillarless ballroom with an attached pre-function area and a large outdoor space which is perfect for car and product launches with an accommodating capacity of 500 pax.
- Prince Of Wales Lawn: It is an idyllic setting for weddings and award ceremonies with a holding capacity of 750 pax. It is an outdoor location, a perfect spot to have your wedding under the stars.
Facilities at The Taj West End
It is a glorious hotel with a number of amenities and things to go for. They have an in-house catering facility and in-house liquor, so you need not worry about anything, you can sit back and relax and let Taj West End provide you with complete luxury.
At their restaurants, experience stylishly crafted traditional Indian fare with a refreshing twist and savour authentic Indian, Italian, Lebanese and Mediterranean cuisines served in an upbeat ambience. Set in the outdoors surrounded by water and music, Blue Bar is always high on energy. Indulge your palate with their delicious Vietnamese and Asian grills, complemented by our exquisite cocktails.
Next to the Golf Club and across from the Turf Club track stands. Taj West End, Bengaluru has a number of things to do around it, with National Gallery Of Modern Art, The Hal Aerospace Museum and Apaulogy, you or your guests won’t get bored since you can chill in between your functions at these spots.
This legendary hotel on Race Course Road is a prominent landmark in the centre of the city with the Bengaluru International Airport only an hour away. Surrounded by beautiful greenery, a great place to enjoy your time. Feel the breeze and enjoy your time at The Taj West End.