- Sort By:
Glenview Resort, KasauliKasauli, Glenview Resort Kasauli, Kimughat - Sari Road, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh,
Oberoi CecilThe Oberoi Cecil, Shimla, Chaura Maidan Bus Stop, Cart Rd, Chaura Maidan, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171004, India
Woodville Palace Hotel, ShimlaShimla, Woodville Palace Hotel Shimla, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
Plan Your Destination Wedding in Himachal Pradesh
Here are other Awesome States for Destination Wedding in India other than Himachal Pradesh
Why choose Himachal Pradesh for a destination wedding?
Himachal Pradesh is one of the perfect destinations for a romantic wedding. Couples can celebrate their sacred bond with their family and friends here and build some irreplaceable memories. In this heavenly location, couples can exchange vows and tie knots in distinct manners.
Let’s know how Himachal can help you in celebrating a unique destination wedding.
Ditch the conventional wedding setup
Some fabulous options for destination weddings in Himachal are mentioned below.
- Ravishingly beautiful wedding in an apple orchard
- Great places for exchanging vows in Himachal for adventure lovers
- Utilize the traditional architecture kathkuni for wedding setup
- Pick the resorts where Bollywood stars did movie roles
- Traditional Himachali wedding
A couple can pick any one of the above-given options for uniquely celebrating their love. But the couples must be aware of the locations of Himachal also where they can find these beautiful setups for their wedding.
Nature Rich locations of Himachal Pradesh
The serene view of mountains and the soothing murmur of rivers makes every nook and corner of Himachal special. But some locations can steal your heart at first sight. Have a glimpse of those cities or locations in Himachal Pradesh.
- Manali – Perfect backdrop for your dream destination wedding.
- Dharamshala – lush meadows and peaks of dhauladhar mountain ranges create a paradise for couples.
- Shimla – foothills of the Himalayas for exchanging the nuptial vows
- Palampur – Victorian-style mansions and castles encircled with tall deodar trees.
- Solan – Charming hill station with perfect aura and tranquility.
- Dalhousie – beautiful architecture for your dreamy wedding and a shining jewel of nature.
- Kasol – Divine Parvati valley makes it the Amsterdam of India.
These are the captivating locations of Himachal where a couple can enjoy the wedding rituals along with the calm vibe of pristine nature.
An extended range of traditional food items
Himachal is not only famous across the world for its old charm and serene beauty but the delectable food items also leave an indelible impact on the visitors or guests. For a couple pleasing their guests is an important thing and there is no other way of doing this except by offering lip-smacking food items.
Let’s know what you can serve your guests at your wedding in Himachal Pradesh.
- Dham – a complete traditional meal for your guests.
- Madraa – The delicacy of the Chamba region of Himachal.
- Kullu Trout Fish – A must-try non-vegetarian delicacy of Himachal Pradesh.
- Siddu – A fluffy bread of Himachal that makes a great combination with mutton and vegetables.
- Tibetan thukpa – soup with noodles.
- Mittha – A sweet delicacy made of rice, saffron and several dry fruits.
- Chicken mardana – A popular dish for nonvegetarians in Himachal.
Pleasant weather is a blessing here
The weather of Himachal Pradesh is a gift for couples from the abode of nature. It offers you the option of witnessing snowfall as well. But if you want to avoid severe cold here, you must not pick October month for your destination wedding in Himachal Pradesh.