Manas Resort, Igatpuri303/A, National Highway 3, Talegaon, Igatpuri Nasik, Maharashtra 422403 India
- 1200 Seating | 3000 Floating
- 90 Seating | 150 Floating
- in house alcohol
- In house Catering
- In House DJ Available
- Outside Alcohol Permitted
- Outside Decorators Permitted
- Outside DJ Pemitted
- Type: Destination Wedding
About this Venue
Blending with shades of nature with well-designed perpetual happiness, Manas Resort enroots from the early nineties with its most exclusive hospitality along with crafted bundles of delights.
If you are searching for a venue with a serene location and a venue amidst nature then Manas Resort is the venue where your search should end. Situated geographically over the exquisite Kasara Ghats at Igatpuri, Nasik which is the most visited 4-star hotel and a destination wedding venue where one also devotes time with their own self as well as their relationships, encountering with nature as well as experiencing countryside at its best.
There are banquets, lawns and poolside venues to choose from for you to host different rituals. Their venues can accommodate up to 2000 people at a time where their staff will ensure that your special day remains as heavenly as the ties that bind the couple together. They have 80 spacious and luxurious suites which have the capacity to house over 350 guests.
Facilities available at Manas Resort
- They have a team of experts who will meet all your service requirements with the warmth and hospitality that you expect.
- Their skilled chefs will ensure that the cuisine you choose from will delight your taste buds along with those of your guests.
- They also have facilities that will offer you spa therapies and beauty treatments that will maintain your calm leading to your festivities.
With their talented chefs, they make sure they treat your taste buds with the best vegetarian food. They have a variety of vegetarian food and good things to fill your tummy!
It is located in Talegaon, Mumbai Nashik Highway, Igatpuri, Dist. Nashik. You can easily reach there from Mumbai as it is just a two-hour drive away from Mumbai.