Rambagh Palace, JaipurBhawani Singh Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302005
- Chandra Mahal+Garden
- 100 Seating | 200 Floating
- Mughal Lawn
- 1000 Seating | 1500 Floating
- Panghat Lawn
- 1000 Seating | 1200 Floating
- Maharani Mahal+Maharani Bagh
- 800 Seating | 1000 Floating
- Naksha Lawn
- 1200 Seating | 1500 Floating
- Oriental Lawn
- 120 Seating | 200 Floating
- in house alcohol
- In house Catering
- In House DJ Available
- Outside Alcohol not permitted
- Outside Decorators Permitted
- Outside DJ Pemitted
- Type: Destination Wedding
About this Venue
Located in Jaipur, Rambagh Palace hosts many signature experiences which makes it perfect for a wedding or any gathering. Originally built in 1835, the palace has rich textured rooms and opulent furnishings, which makes it perfect for wedding guests to retire. The gardens are arranged in brilliant symmetry. On arrival, guests are welcomed by decorated camels and Rajasthan ladies which perform tikka ceremonies.
When it comes to wedding celebrations, they has a Hall which is ideal for cocktail parties and pre-wedding ceremonies and a lawn for hosting wedding ceremony. It is a beautiful venue that adds grandeur to all your events.
- Hall The indoor banquet hall has the capacity to host 500 people at the same time and is just the perfect venue to host pre wedding ceremonies such as mehendi, haldi ceremony or an engagement party.
- Lawn The lush and green outdoor lawn is a great option to host grand wedding ceremony or a reception party that has a guest list of about 1000 people.
- Rooms There are 45 rooms and 33 suites with stunning views
Facilities Available in Rambagh Palace
As per the decor policy, the decorators for any event must be selected from the enlisted panel. Be it a simple and classy décor or an extravagant one, their in-house décor teams can do it all with utmost perfection. They do not allow any other decor vendor from other than those mentioned in their panel.
They have in house catering policy. With an extensive catering option, they have a multi-cuisine menu and serve a variety of vegetarian and non vegetarian delicacies. They do not allow any catering vendors from outside for any events in the property. They provide inhouse alcohol and alcohol from outside is not allowed.
Located in Jaipur on the Bhawani Singh Road, Rambagh Palace is a great wedding venue for your special day. The guests can visit Amber Fort, or float blissfully in a hot air balloon or explore local block printing art.