- Sort By:
Kabir Banquets & Conventions8496+PJ4, Kabir Banquet And Convention Center Opposite FGI, Near Iscon Harmony, Bhimpura Road, Sevasi, Vadodara, Gujarat 391101
Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya PalaceGrand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace, Sarod, Sayajiganj, Vadodara, Gujarat
Laxmi Vilas Palace Banquets & ConventionsLukshmi Villas Palace, J N Marg, Moti Baug, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Plan Your Destination Wedding in Gujarat
|Destination wedding in Kutch||Destination wedding in Rajkot||Destination wedding in Saputara|
|Destination wedding in Silvassa||Destination wedding in Somnath||Destination wedding in Surat|
|Destination wedding in Vadodara||Destination wedding in Ahmedabad|
Here are other Awesome States for Destination Wedding in India other than Gujarat
Why choose a destination wedding in Gujrat?
Gujarat is known as the land of rich culture and heritage and for a royal wedding this is the best place for couples. This marvelous sight of India has too much to offer couples who are looking for a perfect destination for their big fat wedding.
Apart from tying the knot at a such stunning place in India, one can build diverse memories here as well with the would-be partner and close ones. Let’s know why Gujrat is perfect for you to celebrate your love.
Cities and locations of Gujrat where you can enjoy
The cities of Gujrat are widely famous for their advanced services and cleanliness. But along with sensing a vibe of modern lifestyle and growth, one can feel the traditions of this state as well.
Here are the places that a couple can visit alone or with their family and friends.
- Kutch- an epitome of pristine natural beauty
- Gir National Park – treat for nature and wildlife lovers
- Somnath- a world-famous religious significance
- Statue of Unity- an addition to India’s uniqueness
- Dwarka – the capital of Lord Krishna’s kingdom
- Saputara – a charming hill station for couples
- Junagadh – the perfect place for history buffs
- Akshardham temple – a visual treat to eyes
- Porbandar – enchanting stories of India
- Bhuj- Embrace the royalness of a desert area
- Umbergaon – pristine beaches for a relaxing walk
Gujarat is a prime attraction among myriad visitors, especially couples. Not only do the visiting locations of Gujrat enhance its worth as a perfect wedding destination but many other things also contribute to increasing its charm. Let’s know another compelling factor of Gujrat for couples.
Lucrative markets of Gujrat for wedding shopping
Gujarat markets are a hub of traditions and rich cultural vibes but blending with modern facilities makes its markets more attractive.
- Dhalgarwad – Famous for Gujarati lehenga and dresses
- Sindhi market – unique sarees and traditional stuff
- Laal Darwaja Market – wallets, kids’ wear, footwear, Chaniya Choli and books
- Raipur Gate- Famous for Gujarati dishes like Dhokla, Khandvi and vegetarian Kababs
- Law Garden – Beaded jewelry, bags, accessories and clothes
- Ramakada market – kids’ toys at cheap costs
- Rander road- Dress material and handmade jewelry
- CG Road – traditional Gujarati things
- Fernandes Bridge – Book market
These markets of Gujarat offer Patola Silk sarees, Bangles, jewelry, Khadi, handicrafts, embroidered things and Bandhani printed Ghaghra Cholis etc.
How to reach Gujrat conveniently with your guests to celebrate the destination wedding?
Gujarat is a major city in India that provides top-class educational institutes, industries and divine temples. Hence scores of visitors, students and workers come here. Due to this reason, Gujarat offers you great connectivity across the state as well as outside the state. You can reach here by airways and railways by spending pocket-friendly charges.
Climate of Gujrat
Gujarat has the longest coastline and a massive desert area also. Hence scorching heat and dry cold both weather conditions are available here. During monsoon season it receives scanty rainfall.